22/05/20: School reopening update

Dear Parents and Carers,

I last wrote to you on 19th May about the possible timetable for the opening of our schools. Following a meeting of the PACT trust board this afternoon, the board have decided to delay that decision until 3rd June. The board are keen for our schools to open as soon as it is safe to do so and will decide on an opening date for year 1 pupils in the first instance. The trust board are in agreement with plans to stagger opening for different year groups as previously communicated. I will therefore update you further on 3rd June.

Key worker and vulnerable children will be able to continue to come in to school as before during the week beginning 1st June.

I would like to take this opportunity wish all of our families who are celebrating, Eid Mubarak!

Sajid Gulzar,